We respect the intellectual property rights of others and prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of the other party on the Fashionsbeauty media website. As described below, when we receive notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will verify it. If it is a fac, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Notication of Alleged Copyright Infringement
You can provide us with a written communication as stipulated in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (‘DMCA’), 17 U.S.C. 512 (C) (3), which mainly contains the following information:
- 1. Identify the copyrighted works or intellectual property that details the alleged infringement so that we can collect the relevant materials. For example, “http://www.your-website.com/***, this content is my copyrighted work.” If your notification covers multiple copyrighted works on an online website, you can provide a list of such works on that website.
- 2. Verify that the Fashionsbeauty.com website or service contains a URL or other specific location that you claim is infringing the material described in item 1 above. You must provide us with sufficient information to collect the allegedly infringing material.
- 3. Provide the copyright owner’s electronic or physical signature or authorize the person acting on behalf of the owner.
- 4. Includes a statement that you declare that you are convinced that the dispute has been used without the copyright owner, its agent or legal authority.
- 5. Include your statement that the information contained in your notification is accurate and that you are proving that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- 6. Includes your name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
You can submit your alleged copyright infringement notification by email to email@example.com.
Please note that if you seriously misrepresent the content on our website or services as copyright infringement, you may be liable for damages, including court fees and attorneys’ fees. Submitting a fake form on this page constitutes perjury.
If you believe that your copyright material has been removed from our website or service due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter-notification to us pursuant to17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). To be a valid counter-notification under the DMCA, your counter-notification must include the following:
- 1. Identify materials that have been removed or disabled and their locations before removal or disablement.
- 2. Declare that you agree to the jurisdiction of the provincial court in your location, or you can find any jurisdiction in the service provider.
- 3. Declare that you will accept the process services of submitting the party that allegedly infringes copyright notification or the part’s agent.
- 4. Your name, address and phone number.
- 5. Under the Perjury Penalty Statement, you are convinced that the material was removed or disabled due to an error or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- 6. Your physical or electronic signature.
You can submit your counter notification by email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you send us a valid written counter-notification in response to the above requirements, we will return the materials you have deleted or disabled unless we first receive a notification from the original party that alleged copyright infringement, notifying us that the party has filed a lawsuit It is forbidden to engage in infringing activities related to the material in question.
Please note that if you have erroneously stated what was deleted due to error or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including fees and attorneys’ fees. Filling in a false form on this page constitutes perjury.